Search results

1. Neil McRae

Low Reflective Glass Winter 2024

ok we are looking good, probably need another 15 sheets to be ordered to make this viable at the lower price. If we dont get that I'll price it up anyway, less sheets ordered means the price would be higher though.
  2. Neil McRae

No just don’t use anything with active chemicals in it.
  3. Neil McRae

What's your next game?

yeah, see if you can beat this: https://www.twitch.tv/mjr8peanutt/video/1003369129 and my best: 57 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1006198545?filter=highlights&sort=time
  4. Neil McRae

Firepower playfield wear

Mylar, not sure anyone is doing touchups in the UK any more. https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-playfields/firepower-playfield/
  5. Neil McRae

What's your next game?

have you played the challenge mode?
  6. Neil McRae

What's your next game?

you've convinced me to get mine out of storage, just need to think about what I put into storage :D Neil.
  7. Neil McRae

Ok folks - gauging demand for another glass run towards the end of the year (December delivery). Rough pricing £125 Standard and £170 Widebody (not bally or Gott wide body). This includes £10 donation to Pinball Republic. Here is the process: You post here saying what you want Around...
  8. Neil McRae

UK Open 2024

All discusion related to UK Open 2024 here please.
  9. Neil McRae

Jersey Jack guns and roses is the greatest music pin ever made

Sorry I can't agree. The integration / art / music is great but the game play is way to clunky. The plunge is underwhelming and usually drains and the left section is a like a messed-up spaghetti dinner. The outer loop shot on the left is a fantastic shot but thats about it. The mad multiball...
  10. Neil McRae

DOMINO Glass

maybe. Once we go live you'll have to pay in advance of me ordering the glass.
  11. Neil McRae

What's your next game?

Oh I thought it was available for the pro also. I've not played enough on the pro other than I didn't like the return from the spinner shot (the missing U ramp). Game gets alot of schtick about being complicated but its simply not the case.
  12. Neil McRae

What's your next game?

AIQ is an epic game. I recommend the metal disc upgrade. I have two of them one for the club and my LE at home although thats in storage right now.
  13. Neil McRae

DOMINO Glass

I will be doing another glass run after the UK Open in time for xmas.
  14. Neil McRae

UK Open 2024

All info now up on Ukopen.net Hotel discounts available and tickets for the event go on sale 1st July 20:00BST (British summer time). Be one of the greats…
  15. Neil McRae

DOMINO Glass

Yup
  16. Neil McRae

Pinballinfo banishment refugees

Yah only bozos like cmrl :) think I set this up to replace pinball info and that's not what this is here for but appreciate the sentiment. This is really for us to post about events like the Uk Open and at PBR - its been slow in here as I've been trying to close off a new venue for PBR.
  17. Neil McRae

Pinball Republic Critical Hit Matchplay 19/11/23

have had to cancel this as I need to head to Edinburgh! Next year we will re-organise.
  18. Neil McRae

DOMINO Glass

Thanks for letting me know Marv. @cmrl - maybe - are you coming to the club birthday event?
  19. Neil McRae

Pinball Republic Critical Hit Matchplay 19/11/23

it’s matchplay but not as we know it. With a RPG twist - pinball fun doesn’t get more than this. Random arena and player assignment top 8 for finals. £15 non members £10 members No registration required just turn up at 10am. Matchplay pre-reg coming soon. At Pinball Republic!
Back