Search results

1. C

What's your next game?

Thanks I wouldn't probably have found it for a little bit
  2. C

What's your next game?

Not sure how many flips I did it in just got the high score Really love that mode a lot of fun
  3. C

Low Reflective Glass Winter 2024

1 standard sheet please
  4. C

What's your next game?

Found it, holding both flipper buttons, will give it a go, thanks
  5. C

What's your next game?

Also goes with the paint 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  6. C

What's your next game?

Great, glad to be of assistance 🤭 Nope haven't, how do you activate? Mine doesn't have insider connect on it (yet) or the topper (yet), I know both on avengers unlocks code, I think insider some actually useful and beneficial stuff. Didn't want to start buying extras if it wasn't a keeper for...
  7. C

DOMINO Glass

Thanks will happily pay upfront, my brother should be able to collect and store, the issue is he's insanely busy so 99 percent won't be at the time that it's required (hence why I didn't get some last time, I couldn't get over and he wasn't about)
  8. C

What's your next game?

It might be il check it out. It's definitely not that complicated, hit the spinner to unlock the portal, hit the ramp to start infinity stone collection, hit shots that it asks you do, collect infinity stone when it tells you to, pass to an avenger, by hitting one of the shots which represents a...
  9. C

Jersey Jack guns and roses is the greatest music pin ever made

I was joking 😄🤭 I do like the game, it's good in a home environment and is pretty deep, actually far more complex than avengers, however it's certainly not the greatest game of all time ! I'm not a tournament player, so can appreciate why guns isn't for everyone. I've actually really only...
  10. C

What's your next game?

Thanks I think the metal dis upgrade is a premium feature? I might be wrong
  11. C

Pinballinfo banishment refugees

Yep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  12. C

DOMINO Glass

Oh, great, can you put me down for a sheet please? Would it be possible to store it until I can collect, can't always time it with the previous times. As although from London now live in Belfast
  13. C

What's your next game?

Yeh, picked it up yesterday, it's really really good. Having played the premium which I thinks yours for a bit at pinball republic and one in ireland for a bit, I do think the pro is slightly better, it's faster and doesn't have the thing that pops out of the playfield. Although it is missing...
  14. C

Pinballinfo banishment refugees

The force is dead on this one 🤭
  15. C

Jersey Jack guns and roses is the greatest music pin ever made

Having temporarily owned a guns and roses I have to say it's probably one of the greatest music pins made. What's everyone highest score?
  16. C

What's your next game?

Mines an avengers infinity quest pro. A trade. Not sure if I'm going to like it. Any one on here 😄🤭
  17. C

DOMINO Glass

Totally forgot about this🤣. I was ill the week with the flu when I was over. Im guessing all the glass has gone.
  18. C

DOMINO Glass

Hi Neil, This is unlikely but do you have a spare sheet, that I could collect beginning of December? Thanks
Back